Tuesday 26 July 2011

Hi there!

Hello everyone,

This is MintStar, working on a new Yu-Gi-Oh! blog which aims to provide latest news and updates on the metagame in Singapore and hopefully South-East Asia.


I should formally introduce myself:
MintStar at Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2010

Alias: MintStar / Dr. Brainy

Age: 22

Favourite Card: Blue Eyes White Dragon

Major Honours:
2005 Asian Championship Qualifier Singapore Winner (Represented Singapore)
2010 World Championship Qualifier Singapore Winner (Represented Singapore)
2010 Asian Championship Plus Qualifier Singapore 2nd Runner-up

I am currently in the final year of my Bachelor's degree programme in Economics and Finance.
I am also a part-timer Tournament Organiser for Yu-Gi-Oh!

I hope everyone will enjoy reading most if not all of the posts in this blog.
As you can see, this blog is still under major construction, so feel free to contact me at duelistcolumn@gmail.com if you have any suggestions to make this blog better.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment